Posted: February 2, 2013 7:36 pm
Recipe type: Raw Food
Crisp zucchini shells filled with a delicious mango-avocado cream and topped with sweet marinara sauce.
- 2 zucchini sliced into thin flat noodles
- juice of ¼ lemon
- ½ avocado
- 1 mango
- ½ a zucchini chopped
- 3 chives diced
- Marinara sauce:
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup basil
- 1 date
- 4 oz celery
- 1 chive
- Blend mango, avocado, lemon and zucchini chunks in blender into a thick cream. Stir in diced chives.
- Lay a few flat zucchini noodles side by side.
- Place ¼ cup of mango cream filling in middle of noodles. Roll up and place on plate. Repeat for remaining noodles and filling.
- Blend together Marinara ingredients and pour over zucchini shells.